Thursday, February 10, 2011

Aamchi Mumbai - it never stops

Hi everyone!!!!!

My todays topic covers

1) Local Train
2) One Old man who fell down while alighting from Train
3) My Experience from these situation - regarding Life Line of Mumbai
4) One Guy - in Jolly mood
5) Finally how it was


As you know our great Mumbai, it never stops whatever may be the reason, whatever may be the cause. Why I am telling you this thing, as yesterday I observed the pathetic experience of what is so called LIFE LINE OF MUMBAI - Local Trains.

I was standing at Dadar station - as you all Mumbaikars are aware Dadar as usual overcrowded. I have to catch train to go home from Dadar, when the train stopped at Dadar all the peoples are normally alighting the train as they were never get time to alight afterwards, in this hussle and bussle one old man falls down, and as usual people are not ready to observe him, they are just interested in getting down. I just move forward and take 2 - 3 mans to cover him, as u can think the condition of people's while alighting train (of course those who knows the situation at Dadar station, can very well understand) We all 3 covered that man and just push all the commuters alighting like anything, which is of course not good to hit anybody but that hit was with some intention to protect the old man.

Finally the train left the station, I missed that train but doesn't matter, that old man was sitting on the floor for next 2-5 minutes. While he was leaving that man literally thanks all of us.

But I feel very sorry that people's dont have courage that an old man falls down, due to their mistake and that is so called today's life is all about basically Mumbai's life, as much fast as it going day by day, we are losing something behind. We are matching towards success, but we are leaving something behind that part we are not observing. Today that old man falls down, but tomorrow it can happen with our Parents also and with anybody, but still its life it's goes on like this.

And one more part I will like to share while I was boarding the next train to go home, then also the same situation all the rush, all commuters are alighting like anything, in that one of us who were boarding the train the said "Chala chala lavkar" there was one guy while he was alighting said very nicely "YES" and he jump in very jolly mood, by listening his voice we all suddenly feel splendind by listening his voice, I was just thinking what life iS all about, some moments before there was something which hurts and now something which is good, so I thought life is all about Happiness and Sad, in just few moments, life shows you how much.

So thats all about one day in which I experienced both the things in just very short spam of time.

I think so this is life is all about.

Regards,
Sha-Azam Siddiqui 

No comments:

Post a Comment