Friday, August 19, 2011

FACEBOOK - CS GROUP

What CS our Great Profession wants to tell us -
I Might Not Be Someone's First Choice, But I Am A Great Choice.
I May Not Be Famous, But I Am Valuable.
I Don't Pretend to Be Someone I'm Not, Because I'm Good at Being Me.
I Might Not Be Proud of Some of The Things I've Done In The Past, But I Am Proud of What I Am Today only bcoz of my hardworking Students & CS Professionals.
I am Perfect in my own KNOWLEDGE base, And i dont compare myself with other Professions,
Take Me As I Am, Or Follow Me As I Want you to
Post this if you're proud of being CS STUDENT.....
Regards,
Azam (Admin) WIRC
19 minutes ago · · ·


  • Komal Charnalia and 23 others like this.

    • Company Secretary CS ROCCKKSS - Azam (Admin) WIRC
      18 minutes ago ·

    • Vaibhav Jadhav Nicely said
      17 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Nitin U Rajput head up!!
      16 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Swant R Pandey Nice..
      14 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Yogesh Mahajan ‎18 years ago, I had enrolled for FC program but I could not complete as I was from science background and the paers appears to be tough especially for the teenager group especially for not having access to differnt stream and I did n't realised its value and after access to various streams I realised its hidden value for not having access to those which one can realised for not having it..Now I am going to access to executive program with more dedication and spirit not for CS degree but for knowledge which we can learnt at any stage
      10 minutes ago · · 2 people

    • Subhash Pandey very nice and great thought sir..................
      9 minutes ago ·

    • Ashish Mishra motivating....
      6 minutes ago ·

    • Company Secretary Very much inspired by your FACT sir - let me tell you we are from Mumbai - and in our classes also one Senior person is attending classes - with us - From bottom of our heart we would like to thanx to all like you who are much dedicated and dont loose hopes - Worth Appreciating and Congratulations for being part of ESTEEMED CS FAMILY and BEST OF LUCK SIR FOR YOUR FUTURE, dont have words but nevertheless accept our gratitude sir.
      Regards,
      Azam (Admin) WIRC

      5 minutes ago · · 1 person

    • Company Secretary ‎@Ashish Mishra - Its really woth more than motivational for us - Azam (Admin) WIRC
      4 minutes ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment