Sunday, May 1, 2011

ABOUT HOW TO WRITE IN EXAM AND TIME MANAGEMENT

Dear Students and dear Friends,

For a quite long time, I was just trying to copy + paste from www.caclubindia.com to enhance motivation among the students -This time I thought I should express my thoughts and my views on the queries of the students -

So from today onwards I would try to give suggestions on my own - which I think will be helpful to the students

One of the student had a query on this issue - Regarding How to write exams ?????

I would like to express my views and share my personal experience on this issue ---

1) First and foremost thing is Reach examination centre 15 - 20 minutes before commencement of paper
       WHY ??? everybody is telling this thing - but anybody of you realised why you should reach early, to meet friends, to discuss about papers, tune kitna pada, arey ye pada ki nahin, arey yeh toh bahut hi IMP hai yeh kyu nahin pada ?????  NO NOT AT ALL - IF POSSIBLE AVOID SUCH THINGS AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEFORE EXAMS COMMENCE PLS. DONT DISCUSS ALL SUCH THINGS, due to all such things only your blood pressure goes up and down and believe me you gain nothing 

AND LAST MOMENT STUDY IS JUST USELESS - because you mind is just full of pressure and when you open the book and read, you think what i dont know this, I dont know that

"BELIEVE ME - YOU KNOW EVERYTHING" but at the last moment your mind stop working. So please avoid such things

2) AND SECONDLY, when you get question paper write your ROLL NO. first and foremost thing

3) Some students do have the habit of reading the whole paper and then write, BUT FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE I NEVER READ WHOLE PAPER - FIRST OF ALL I JUST TRY TO CONCENTRATE ON COMPULSORY QUESTIONS - First of all, I try to finish compulsory questions, and then you study your paper thoroughly and see what you know and write it to the fullest extent.

4) MOST IMPORTANT - TRY TO ATTEMPT FULL 100 MARKS PAPER - IF THE QUESTION IS OF 2 MARKS WRITE ONLY 4-5 LINES DONT WRITE HALF A PAGE FOR 2-3 MARKS QUESTIONS AND PLEASE DONT ATTEMPT EXTRA QUESTIONS - IF IT IS GIVEN TO WRITE 2 OUT OF 3 WRITE ONLY 2 OUT OF CURIOSITY DONT TRY TO ATTEMPT ALL 3 QUESTIONS - YOU WILL NOT GET MARKS FOR EXTRA QUESTIONS AS THE WHOLE PAPER PATTERN IS SET

5) Try to make out Time Management - give one question atleast 20 minutes and whatever way you want you can do your time management and make sure - you continuously do time check - so that time should not run out of way.

Yes - ONE THING VERY IMPORTANT:
WRite as much in points as you can - because if you write answers in points then examiner will get first impression that you know your answers very well and it will be easy for them to correct and they will check your paper - very liberally very easily without any confusion - as your answers speaks it for you and try to keep cleanliness and in some words which you are sure and you think, that is main point just highlight it by underlining it with pencil and highlight it with PENCIL ONLY - highlight means just make underline and that too double underline and make sure that particular word and that particular line is gist of the whole para

More will come in future - whatever suggestion is there - please inform me and according to my understanding I will try to resolve your issues .



Regards,
Azam  -

No comments:

Post a Comment