Saturday, June 11, 2011

FACEBOOK - Q & A - SECTION


THIS SESSION IS ABOUT COPIES TO BE ATTESTED WHILE TAKING ADMISSION FOR CS.

Going to register for CS Executive in the next week.. I have 2 questions. Do they accept cash payment in Nariman Point's office? And can a Judge attest the documents which we need to attach with the application form?
4 hours ago ·  · 

    • Company Secretary 
      The copies of the Certificate may be attested by a Member of Licentiate of the Institute indicating the membership / or a Gazetted Officer, Manager of a Nationalised Bank / Principal of a recognized School / College or a Member of Parliamen...See More

      3 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Shourya Dey ‎@ Azam. Thanks a lot. I am in Pune and I'm not a localite. So, I don't know anyone here who can attest my documents. :( Is there any other way?
      about an hour ago · 

    • Company Secretary Take signature from any chartered accountant - that will also serve the purpose - Azam (Admin) WIRC
      31 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Shourya Dey ‎@ Azam. Thanks a lot. You saved me. :) Thank You.
      2 minutes ago · 

    • Company Secretary My pleasure - If you want any future assisstance we are here to help out - Azam (Admin) WIRC
      2 seconds ago · 

No comments:

Post a Comment